Teach English in Saudi Arabia
START DATE: August 2013
SALARY: A lucrative tax free salary between $50000- $56000 (total)
A Medical College is seeking male and female English Language teachers for the new academic year with August, 2013 start date.
We are seeking qualified and experienced teachers to teach English Language, and we are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and professional teachers.
Package and benefits include:
• A lucrative tax free salary between $50000- $56000 (total)
• 1 year renewable contract
• Direct hire by the college
• Start date – August 10, 2013
• Paid leave (2.5 days per month) + tickets + (Hajj, Ramadan, and one week between semesters break)
• Health insurance/medical cover, single and family (Wife +2)
Due to Visa availability, we can only accept and respond to teachers who hold USA passports and meet our criteria. Sorry, we can’t commit to other nationalities now simply because we have no other Visa’s. Teachers residing in the Kingdom must have transferable Iqamas.
Applicant should hold (No exceptions)
• A Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
• A certification in TESOL, CELTA, DELTA, Trinity or equivalent (120+ hours minimum of in-class training and coursework) OR a Master’s degree in English, Linguistics, or TESOL
• A minimum of 3 years of experience with adults
• English is your native language
How to apply
Please send us a professional CV, copy of passport, University degree, and copy of ELT qualifications. References are required. Interviews can be in person in Riyadh or by skype.
send your CV to