Teach English in Saudi Arabia
CITY: Major cities in Saudi Arabia
START DATE: Immediate Start
SALARY: Salary of €25,500 – €35,000 EURO
As a Tutor working in the University Preparation year Program (PYP) you will effectively teach English for approximately 20 – 25 hours per week, with an additional 15 hours prep work.
You will work in the best Universities and University campuses in all the major cities in Saudi Arabia. You will have access to the latest technologies and resources.
Working in Saudi Arabia is rewarding and challenging! If you wish to sample a completely unique way of life and also be part of a country that is evolving rapidly I would like to speak with you now.
This is a superb opportunity for professional teachers who wish to advance their careers, and at the same time earn a very strong TAX FREE SALARY.
THE PACKAGE ON OFFER:
• Salary of €25,500 – €35,000 EURO, £21,000 – 31,000 STG, $32,000 – $50,000 USD , TAX FREE, (dependent on qualifications, and experience)
• Rolling 12 month contacts ( last month of contract paid holiday)
• End of contract bonus
• Paid accommodation, to a high standard, inc. utility bills
• Paid return flights from country of origin to KSA
• Paid Medical Insurance
• Travel cost to and from work covered
• Superb holiday benefits
• Must speak English to mother tongue standard
• Must be from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa
• Must possess either 120 hour in class TEFL or CELTA qualification
• Must have in excess of two years ESL teaching experience
• Must hold a minimum of a BA university degree. Candidate who hold certification in related fields to Education such as ESL or Linguistics are always highly sought
• Master degree holders in any subjects are highly sought once certified in TEFL / CELTA
• PHD holders highly desired
• Excel at teaching
• Are naturally confident
• Have a strong personality and understand the challenges ahead
• Possess superb time management, communication and presentation skills
• Professionals with additional experience in IT, Education Management, Modern Languages highly sought
• Are looking for a new professional challenge
• Previous experience of working in the Gulf region considered a plus
• Vacancies available ASAP, and on a continuous basis
• Teaching couples highly sought
If you have all of the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, I urgently need to speak with you! Please forward on your CV in word or PDF format and I will be delighted to arrange a pre skype interview.
Global Education Recruitment Manager