Teach English in Russia
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: 54,000 RUR – 71,500 RUR
• Full (working) Visa support with costs fully refundable
• One-off flight costs fully refundable (half at start of contract with balance upon successful completion)
• Private health insurance
• Russian lessons
• Moscow metro transportation card reimbursed every 3 months upon presentation of proof of purchase
• Personal development i.e. training days
• Career advancement – structured loyalty payment system
• All official Russian public holidays granted and in addition to paid holidays
• Up to 4 weeks paid holiday – subject to Contract
Essential Additional Requirements
• Highly proficient in the English language
• Hold a recognised University degree (with official apostil).
• Must be born a native English speaker – citizenship only is not sufficient
• Hold a valid Passport with 6 blank pages and a minimum of 2 years duration remaining.
• Have a recognised CELTA, TEFL I or TEFL Q or equivalent qualification.
• Be available to answer additional questions and be prepared to have an interview via Skype.
In addition, upon successful Contract completion, we guarantee to pay a terminal bonus (even upon renewal of the Contract) of 22,500 roubles.
• To teach Cambridge based English language courses for children – individuals and group (from 3 – 8 in size). Groups are divided into 6-8yrs, 9-11yrs and 12–17yrs with full range of levels from Beginner to Advanced.
• To have knowledge of YLT, KET, PET and FCE
• To be professional and present excellent classroom management skills
• To have at least 2 years previous experience working with children
• Working knowledge of the Russian language would be a strong plus (though not essential)
Additionally you may be required to teach young adults in CREF and, dependant on scheduling, may be required to teach English to business clients in the centre of Moscow.
Business Language Support Specialists (2 positions)
• To teach not only general English skills, but also business English and ideally with a specialism background in a specific English business orientated skill e.g. Business writing, Presentations in English, Finance, Economics, etc.
• To have at least 3 years English teaching experience
• To ideally have at least 5 years business working experience in a multi-national company or as a business consultant
• To ideally have a recognised TEFL/CELTA certificate, with Business elements would be a strong plus
• To have experience in any of the following: FCE, CAE, IELTS, BULATS, TOEIC, and TOEFL examination curriculum