Teach English in Ukraine
START DATE: 2nd of September 2013
SALARY: $ 1,650/month
Profession: English teacher in a trilingual kindergarten.
– Recruiting institution: P’titCREF
– Workplace: Kiev, Ukraine
– Job description (in particular the number of hours per month): The position requires a double specialization, first – the early infancy educator and preschool teacher. The teacher is responsible and in charge of all groups (toddler, junior, middle/senior). It follows the internal P’tit CREF program with knowledge of the instructions of the British national education. She/he works with other four colleagues – English teacher, French teacher, Ukrainian teacher and Russian teacher. She/he can also facilitate extracurricular workshops.
– Available Date: as soon as possible to decide and to start up on 2 of September 2013. The candidate will have basic training before starting classes in Kiev. (26th -31st August)
– Type of contract: Local a renewable academic year.
– The date deadline: August , 2013
– Net profit per hour or per month in local currency and in dollars: $ 1,650 (one thousand six hundred and fifty) per month for 24 hours of weekly classes.(with the possibility of increasing) The extra hours are paid.
– Qualifications: English native speaker, the applicant must have at least one year experience with kids in kindergarten or in socio-cultural activities and must have the diploma or a higher education (University Degree), and must have work experience in a team to realize and manage an educational project. If She/He can speak a little bit in Russian and / or Ukrainian, it will be good.
– The full name of the person to whom applications should be sent:
Send your application to Mr. Erix SAMAIN (email@example.com) and Mrs. Nataliya KHRUSHCHAKOVA (firstname.lastname@example.org) in English.
If the application will be successful, the applicant will be invited for an interview by phone or webcam (skype).
– Complete contact information (email, address, phone, fax)
Kiev, 5/24 Irininska str., Off. 98,
UKRAINE , 01001,
Tel: +38 (044) 22 144 22, +38 (050) 448 46 46, +38 (044) 220 34 70.
– The website address of the organization : www.ptitcref.com