Teach English in Kuwait
SALARY: Tax-free competitive salary- $30,000 to $42,000 (US Dollars) per year
Contracts are for 2 academic years. Salary and benefits are calculated on an individual basis dependent upon experience; however, the following is a general guide:
• Tax-free competitive salary- $30,000 to $42,000 (US Dollars) per year.
• Economy air fare from point to point origin – Reimbursed.
• Paid summer leave for approximately 65 consecutive days.
• Excursion air fare allowance to and from point of origin for summer leave – Reimbursed.
• Housing Options: KD 200 per month housing allowance, or furnished housing.
• Paid utilities (except telephone) when in ABS housing.
• Transportation to and from the school for 6 weeks from first official day of work for
new overseas employees – usually starting at the end of August. Employees who
arrive late will receive two weeks of transport.
• Assistance with finding permanent personal transport will be provided.
• Baggage and shipping allowance of $200 US (with receipts).
• Group Life, Personal Accident and Workmen’s compensation insurance.
• Paid private health insurance.
• Assistance with processing work visa, residency, and driving license.
• Kuwaiti visa expense (for 2+ year contracts only) reimbursable after completing first
academic year + 3 months of second academic year.
• Opportunities for after school tutoring to earn extra wages.
• Professional development workshops.
• Up to 2 days leave for attending a recruiting fair for non-returning faculty (with prior
approval of the administration).
• 2 personal days annually (must be pre-approved).
• Tuition discount for up to two dependent children.
• End of service award in accordance with Kuwait labour law.
To apply send resume and recent photograph to email@example.com