Teach English in Saudi Arabia
START DATE: September 2013
SALARY: US$ 33,000 – 48,000 p.a.
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals is Saudi Arabia’s leading technical university. Based in Dhahran, in the Eastern Province of the Kingdom, we have trained the nation’s industrial leaders for the past 50 years.
The university is looking to recruit well-qualified and experienced English language teachers to join the Preparatory Year Programme in September 2013. Appointments are on 2 year renewable contracts. This is a direct hire position.
* Range : US$ 33,000 – 48,000 p.a.
* Two-year renewable contract.
* Competitive salaries based on qualifications and experience.
* Free furnished air-conditioned on-campus housing unit with free essential utilities and maintenance.
* The appointment includes the following benefits according to the University’s policy:
(i) Air ticket/s to Dammam on appointment; annual repatriation air ticket/s for up to four persons.
(ii) Assistance with local tuition fees for school-age dependent children.
(iii) Local transportation allowance.
(iv) Two months’ paid summer leave with generous university holidays.
(v) End-of-service gratuity.
* The KFUPM campus has a range of facilities including a medical and dental clinic, an extensive library, computing, research and teaching laboratory facilities and a recreation center.
* Due to local laws, only MALE applicants will be considered.
* Native English speaker from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa.
* Graduate of a university from one of those countries.
* MA in relevant EFL discipline, DELTA or CELTA
* Over 3 years recent post-qualification overseas experience
* Ability to teach all aspects of English including written composition
* Computer literacy
Applicants meeting these requirements are invited to send a CV and cover letter, including scans of qualifications and photo page of passport to: email@example.com