Teach English in Thailand
START DATE: 1st May, 2013
SALARY: Salary: 30,000 THB per month + 3,000 THB per month for housing
AnubarnSurin School is a government primary school in Thailand. We are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking, native English speakers to teach young learners. All of our classes are conducted 100% in English, so it is perfectly okay to not know any Thai.
The school is the top primary school in the province and has a lot of resources to help teachers with their lessons.
The students in the English Programare in Kindergarten to 2nd grade.
We have a large team of foreign and Thai English-teachers so you won’t feel alone.
• 5 EP Program teachers; 3 for K.1-2 and 2 for Grade 1-2
• Teaching hours: 20 teaching hours per week
• Working hours: 7:30am to 4:30pm M-F + occasional weekend cultural activities
• Subjects: English, Math, Science, Health Studies,Computer,etc.
• 30-36 students in air-con classroom
• Starting: 1st May
Pay and Benefits:
• Salary: 30,000 THB per month + 3,000 THB per month for housing.
• Benefits: Work permit and VISA extensions are arranged and PAID for by the school, free lunch (optional)
• Required: Native English speaker (English is your first language), Bachelor’s degree, CELTA/TESOL certificate and at least 1 year experience teaching young learners. Commitment to a 1 year contract is required.
• Any questions you may have are welcomed.
If you would like to apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org or skype account.
1. Cover letter stating what date you are available to teach, why you want to teach here and how you are qualified.
2. Resume including your nationality, age, and references
3. Recent picture or passport picture page