Teach English in Malaysia
CITY: Cities throughout Malaysia
START DATE: Start Immediately
SALARY: Monthly Salary from 7,849 – 10,196 RM (Malaysian Ringgits) per month depending on qualifications and experience. Salary is paid locally in RM to a local bank account.
Main Duties Include:
• Planning and preparation of high quality English Language teaching, training, and trainer training.
• Monitoring progress and providing regular feedback both face to face and online to help manage teacher’s performance.
• Contribute to the development, evaluation and improvement of materials and related services.
• Generous baggage allowance.
• 35 days paid leave plus public holidays
• Medical insurance provided
• ‘Settling-in’ allowance of up to 2 weeks’ salary, and up to 2 week’s hotel accommodation plus up to 2 weeks’ subsistence.
• Laptop provided.
• Travel, communications and resources allowances.
• Pension scheme
• Flights provided
Essential Criteria: To apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements:
• Candidates will have high proficiency English speaking abilities equivalent to at least IELTS Band 8/9
• Undergraduate degree
• CELTA/ Trinity cert TESOL certification (alternative qualifications are not accepted, even if they are considered ‘higher’)
• 5 years EFL Teaching experience (All experience MUST be post-qualification)
• At least 1500+ hours teaching adults.
• Experience of teacher training and development
• You must be between the ages of 22-60 (Malaysian law requirement out of our control)