Teach English in Saudi Arabia
CITY: Abha Kingdom
START DATE: August 2013
SALARY: Nice Salary
Based on qualifications and experience, a 100% tax free salary will be offered. On top of the salary the housing, annual return tickets for the teacher and up to three dependents, 60 days fully-paid annual summer leave plus national holidays, and end of service benefits. The one-time furniture allowance is given to the new comers joining first time the Saudi university. The medical is covered for the teachers and their dependents. The cost of living is inexpensive; the earning is 100% tax free, so essentially you’re looking to save much of your earning.
• MA in TESL/TEFL, Applied Linguistics, or any related equivalent from an accredited university.
• The fresh graduates are also welcome to get a chance to build up their resume.
• BA in English plus a Certificate/Diploma in CERTESL/TEFL/TESOL/ DELTA/CELTA with two-year experience in teaching English.
On top of the above requirements, the preference will be given to:
• A married teaching couple
• Sufficient experience in E-learning
If you meet the above requirements, please email your resume along with scanned copies of your transcripts and documented evidence of previous employment to Mr. Rauf firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Rauf email@example.com