Teach English in Oman
CITY: Various Locations in Oman
START DATE: The second semester of academic year 2012-2013.
SALARY: Up to OMR 1000 depending on the teacher’s degree and teaching experience.
Teaching English and assessing college students.
Working days: 5 Days a week, Saturday to Wednesday.
Compensation and Benefits – Tax Free
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Allowances ranging from OMR 340 to OMR 500 as follows:
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance for the teacher.
• Air travel and visa for the teacher.
• End of contract gratuity.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 56 to 60 days
• BA or B.Ed. in Applied Linguistics/ ELT/ English, and a certificate/ diploma in TEFL/ TESOL/ EFL/ ESL/ CELTA, etc.
• or MA/ M.Ed./ PhD in Applied Linguistics/ English/ TEFL/ TESOL
• 2 years post degree experience teaching English Language to college level or adult students
• Priority given to Native English Speakers from the US, Canada, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country considered to have Native English language