Teach English in Oman
CITY: Various cities in Oman
START DATE: Immediately
SALARY: The Total Salary will be between USD $ 3000- USD $ 4000
Attractive salary package, at par with international standards (100% Tax Free) National holidays, as applicable to any other govt. institutions Annual vacation Air passage Family Status Medical Coverage.
The Monthly Package consists of Basic Salary, Annual Airfare, House Rent Allowance , Local Transport Allowance. The Total Salary will be between USD $ 3000- USD $ 4000
In addition to this you are also eligible for Family Status, Medical Insurance Coverage for self and family, Gratuity-End of Service Benefit and Annual Vacation Salary.
Very Attractive Salary – Tax Free
• Joining Air Ticket, nearest airport from your hometown to Muscat + Free Medical
• Annual Leave: 40-50 days paid leave per Annum
• Contract Type: Yearly renewable
The following are the details of this position:
• Working days: 5 Days in a week (from Saturday to Wednesday)
• Holiday: 2 days in a week (Thursday and Friday)
• Working hours: 8 hrs/per day during the weekdays
• Class Size: 20-25 Students
• Duration: Three Semesters (Sep to second week of July)
• Class Level: Different Levels (Pre-Elementary, Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced)
• Age of Students: 18-25 yrs (High Secondary School Graduation)
Qualifications (from a recognized Institution):
– MA/ M.Ed. (Applied Linguistics/TEFL/TESOL)
– BA English + Post Graduate Diploma in EFL/ESL
– B. Ed. (4 year program- TEFL/TESOL) + CELTA/DELTA
Minimum of 2 years post degree experience in the field of teaching English Language at tertiary level.
Experience in Smart class, Multi-media and Self Access teaching is an added advantage.
Applicants should be Native Speakers.