Teach English in Malaysia
START DATE: August, 2013
CfBT Education Trust is the world’s leading not-for-profit education consultancy. We deliver education reform initiatives globally, on behalf of sovereign governments and aid agencies. CfBT is currently recruiting English Language Teacher Trainers for a project to up-skill K12 English teachers in Malaysia.
To apply for this role you must meet the following criteria:
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
• Candidates must have a degree in English / TESL / TEFL / ELT.
• Candidates with degrees in other disciplines must have a Diploma in TESL / TEFL / ELT.
• A Masters in English / TESL / TEFL / ELT especially for trainers teaching participants from secondary schools would be an added advantage.
• Have a minimum of at least seven years’ experience teaching English language; OR
• Have a minimum of seven years’ experience in teacher training in English language teaching.
It would be an added advantage if candidates:
• Have conducted in-house training for lecturers.
• Have conducted CPD courses for school teachers.
• Have written materials/resources for English Language teaching.
It is essential that trainers have the soft skills required to deal with adult learners who in some cases may also be reluctant learners.
Age limit for applicants: 60 years old
To apply, please email your CV, a passport sized photo and a cover letter to: email@example.com