Teach English in Saudi Arabia
Salary and Benefits:
• A highly competitive salary
• Fully furnished housing in a secure western compound located inside a Military Institute
• Vehicle provided for transportation
• Health and dental plan provided by company
• 30 days paid annual leave
• All Saudi national holidays which include two additional one week holidays per year
• A one year renewable contract
• Air tickets provided from the country of origin at the beginning and at the termination of the final contract unless a visa transfer is arranged inside Saudi Arabia in which case an air ticket will be provided at the end of the contract
• Generous yearly travel allowance
• Half a month’s bonus for each of the first five years of service and one month’s bonus for the next five years.
• Only native speakers of English born in the USA, Canada, the UK or Australia holding a valid passport from the aforementioned countries can be considered for this position.
• Preference will be given to applicants with a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Applied Linguistics, Education, TESOL / TEFL, English or related area with verifiable DLI teaching experience.
• A minimum of 2 years teaching experience preferably in the Middle East.
send a detailed CV and a copy of the front page of their passport to: