Teach English in Hong Kong
The Edge Learning Center is an educational services company that provides a full spectrum of premium educational services to students, schools, and corporations based in Hong Kong with centers opening in China. The company’s four departments – Academic Tutoring, Test Preparation, Admissions Consulting, and Educational Training – cater to a variety of different clients, and offer services ranging from Test Preparation to Teacher Training.
This position requires a passion for teaching and a high level of interpersonal communication skills. Experience in the American education system is necessary; experience in the Hong Kong education system will be helpful, but not mandatory.
Based out of The Edge Learning Center’s headquarters in Hong Kong, the English Language and/or Literature Instructor reports to the Center Manager and the Head of Academics and is primarily responsible for ensuring that student receive exceptional service and training. Core teaching responsibilities include but are not limited to: English Literature, Academic writing and Analysis, Edge English, IELTS/TOEFL Tests, English Grammar Builder and IB/AP/GCSE/A-Levels English. Please visit our website for more details about the courses we offer.
• Design and deliver curriculum for students for group and one-on-one lessons on English Language and/or World Literature and/or Academic Writing
• Conduct pre- and post- course assessments
• Develop, write and edit course materials
• Ideal candidates will possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English and/or English Literature or related field from a top university
• Fluency in English with preferably 1+ years of teaching experience
• Superior writing and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience in test preparation/academic counseling is a plus
• Require a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification for the English Language position
Please send your updated resume, current and expected salary and availability to: email@example.com