South Orlando, FL, USA
The part-time positions are evenings from 6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
Our minimum requirements for consideration for these positions are:
1) A B.A. in a related field.
2) 1 or more years of experience in Teaching ESL-specific classroom instruction
3) A proactive personality–you will be the primary teacher of record for your classes!
4) Up-to-date experience in technology, especially social internet resources and mobile technology.
The ideal candidates for these positions would also preferably have:
1) TESOL Certification
2) Three or more years of experience in the field of education or ESL-specific instruction
3) An M.A. in a related field, multiple B.A.’s, et cetera
4) Multi-lingual fluency a plus
Please respond to: Academic Coordinator