Teach English in Saudi Arabia
Teachers Needed in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• To teach a culturally sensitive ESL Curriculum to young adult learners.
• To evaluate, on an ongoing basis, skill acquisition and overall student performance.
• To provide periodic assessments.
• To help develop new or specific needs programs.
• To assist, when requested, with social activities for students and extracurricular assignments.
• To maintain and uphold the ethical and professional standards and guidelines established by the university.
• Tax Free Salary
• Housing allowance Three (3) months’ salary
• Comprehensive health insurance
• Monthly commuting allowance of six hundred (600 SAR)
• Fully paid public holidays
• Free Airfare for the candidate
ESL Instructor Qualifications:
The Prospective Instructor should possess the following credentials:
Native speaker of English either from the U.S.A., Canada, or UK.
MA in English, Applied Linguistics or related field preferred; Minimum two years teaching experience in ESL/EFL/TEFL/TESOL (OR)
BA in English, Applied Linguistics or related field preferred; ESL/EFL/TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification; DELTA is a plus
Minimum three to five years teaching experience in ESL/EFL/TEFL/TESOL
Middle East teaching experience is preferred
All applications must be sent by e-mail with the following documents to the Recruitment Manager:
A. Curriculum vitae/resume
B. Copy of valid passport
C. Copy of all academic certificates and diplomas (Verified)
D. Two letters of reference
E. Recent passport size photo