Teach English in Vietnam
CITY: Nien Hoa
START DATE: From November
ILA Vietnam offers a highly competitive financial and benefits package to teachers, which is based on qualifications and experience.
Highlights of the Financial Package
• Visa and work permits organised and paid for by ILA
• Relocation allowance
• Health Insurance
• One month’s paid annual leave per annum for all salaried teachers
• Contract completion payment
• World-class facilities and teaching resources
• Dedicated academic management team support and on-going professional development
• Career pathway
• Option to take one of our Cambridge Teacher Training Courses; CELTYL (Certificate in Teaching English to Young Learners) and DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults)
• Opportunities to get involved in ILA’s charitable network
• Option to transfer between our training centres and to progress into senior positions
• Initial accommodation and airport pickup provided free of charge upon arrival
• Free Vietnamese language lessons
• Great social network including quarterly and annual social events, paid by the school
To work at ILA Vietnam, teachers need:
1) University degree: This must be a 3 year bachelor degree or higher
2) To be a native English speaker
3) A qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA or equivalent):
Your certification must be from a recognised provider and be a minimum
of a 4 week course and have an observed teaching component with
feedback. Any on-line certificates or distance learning will not be
counted towards certification unless they contain a substantial
Due to government regulations regarding work permits you will need to bring:
• The original copies of your BA degree and CELTA/TEFL certificate. Photocopies are not acceptable.
• A clean police clearance certificate from your home country. If you don’t already have such a certificate, you need to apply for one before coming to Vietnam and arrange to have it sent to our address at ILA. Please ask us if you need help with this procedure. Please note that this is much easier to organise before you leave your home country.
You won’t need these documents to enter Vietnam, but you will need to give these to us within 1 month of your arrival so that we can process a work permit for you. In short, bringing the above documents with you will enable you to be legally employed in Vietnam.
Please forward by email the following to our recruitment department: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Full CV, dated and with references
2. Copy of passport page with details and photograph.
3. Soonest realistic start date