Teach English in Saudi Arabia
START DATE: 2014
SALARY: SR118, 600 to SR173, 500
• Competitive salary: SR118, 600 to SR173, 500
• Tax-free compensation
• Rent-free fully furnished and maintained on-campus housing
• Free utilities
• Free internet, phone, and cable TV connectivity
• Annual round-trip air tickets for faculty and up to 3 family members
• Free medical and dental care
• Education subsidy for faculty with school-age children
• Monthly transportation allowance
• Free bus services; on-campus, to local schools, and for shopping trips
Generous faculty leave on full pay includes; Eid Al-Adha (10 –20 October, 2013), an inter-semester break (10-25 January, 2014), a mid-semester break (20-29 March, 2014), and the summer holiday (May 30, 2014 – August 17, 2014).
Opportunities exist for separately contracted and paid employment on KFUPM evening courses, short courses, and the KFUPM eight-week summer program.
• Place of Birth: the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand.
• Native speakers of English
• Graduate of an Anglophone university
• A full-time MA in TEFL/TESOL/Applied Linguistics or a related discipline plus two years’ post qualification overseas experience.
• Either a one-year postgraduate diploma in TEFL/TESOL from an accredited university plus two years’ overseas experience, or a RSA/UCLES DELTA with two years’ overseas experience.
• A BA/BSc degree with a full-time 120-hour postgraduate certificate in TEFL/TESOL including a practicum (e.g. CELTA, CTEFLA) plus five years’ experience.
If you are interested in applying to KFUPM and meet our requirements, e-mail email@example.com and under subject write APPLICATION FORM 2014/15- PEP. In your e-mail include your C.V. including details of date of birth, place of birth and nationality at birth.
Previous applicants should not re-apply.
Suitable applicants will be sent a KFUPM application form and request for supporting documents. Subject to successful initial screening, you will be invited to interview. Online interviews will be conducted for applicants outside Saudi Arabia.