Teach English in Mexico
START DATE: Immediately
SALARY: $16,500 pesos
– Reimbursement of round trip airfare upon completion of contract. –
– Unrivaled opportunity for professional overseas development. Position involves R & D with a wealth of resources available.
– Full medical/accident insurance coverage under Mexican law.
– Visa reimbursement upon completion of contract. If contract is extended the school will pay for subsequent visas.
– Four-week paid vacation during Easter and Christmas.
– Apply only if you hold any of these qualifications: BA TESOL, MA TESOL or MEd degree.
– Able to handle pressure while adapting to a new culture and have a professional work record.
– Commit to at least one year and work exclusively at our school.
– Must have a passion for teaching and be self starters.
– Forty eight-hour week. Teaching EFL, developing materials, observing & guiding junior faculty members.
– Native Speakers only.
– Minimum of two years teaching experience.
– 30 years of age. Mature, approachable, respectful and responsible. This position is not for “The adventurous”, but for those wishing to add professional experience to their career while gaining valuable knowledge.