Teach English in Saudi Arabia
CITY: Many locations available throughout Saudi Arabia
START DATE: Candidates MUST be able to start IMMEDIATELY
SALARY: Salary from $44,400 per annum
This English Language School Group is considered highly in the fields of Information Technology, English Language and other areas of the business sector. They offer integrated training and education solutions aimed at the development and advancement of Arabs and Saudis in schooling, university and practical life. They have accomplished outstanding achievements, gaining the trust and confidence of various governmental establishments and private organisations.
Locations available: Khobar, Riyadh, Jeddah, Dharan, Dammam, Ras Tannura and Yanbu
(Candidates will know their location on arrival in Saudi)
• Initial 12 month contract (renewable)
• Salary from $44,400 per annum *TAX FREE*
• Accommodation allowance
• Transport allowance
• Fully comprehensive health insurance
• Return air fare
• 30 days annual leave plus all Saudi public holidays
• Native English speaker (Male Applicants only)
• Citizen of the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Ireland
• Candidates must be between 30-50 years of age (Saudi restrictions that are out of our control)
• 4 years’ minimum EFL teaching experience (post qualification)
• Bachelor’s degree in Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language OR Bachelor’s degree in English or Applied Linguistics supplemented by a TEFL e.g CELTA/DELTA.
• TEFL qualifications that are online or under 120 hours will NOT be considered.
• You must be computer literate and have a knowledge of office based applications
• Married applicants may apply
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND A RECENT PHOTO TO: