Teach English in Russia
1. Good quality shared accommodation very close to a metro station. There is a free repair and replacement service. All utility bills are paid for except for telephone bills. An accommodation allowance is an option and can be discussed.
2. Full visa support during the contract.
3. A free medical card is provided for insurance purposes throughout the teacher’s employment.
4. Metro travel card (which covers trips within Moscow and its suburbs). All branches are situated on, or near metro line.
5. Reasonable flight allowance.
6. Meeting at the airport on arrival.
7. Paid induction period.
8. Academic support (including in-house training, consultation sessions, mentoring for less experienced teachers). Teachers with sufficient experience will be encouraged to undertake the IELTS Examiner Training. Being an IELTS examiner is not only a step forward in your career but also an opportunity to earn money and travel all over Russia and Ukraine.
9. Free Russian lessons for all levels given by a professional teacher.
10. Free Internet access in the school; free coffee and tea.
– Candidates must be natives of the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
– Hold a certificate in Teaching English to Young Learners (The Cambridge CELTYL etc).
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher (preferred).
– From 1 year EFL teaching, preferably experience in Europe.
If you are interested in applying please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org