Teach English in Malaysia
To provide advisory support to the Trust Schools, with different focus areas within the sustaining phase of the Yayasan AMIR Trust School Programme.
To work peripatetically with school leaders and teachers as a mentor and coach to develop their practices, skills and knowledge of effective pedagogy in conjunction with LeapEd Education Partners and best strategies, and provide support towards sustainable, transferrable, achievable and replicable education improvement.
• Bachelor’s Degree with a recognized teaching qualification.
• 8-10 years of working experience in the education section.
• Experience as a Senior or Middle Leader in schools.
• Experience working as an Education Adviser (preferred).
• Experience of School Improvement Planning and its executions.
• Experience of designing, delivering and leading effective Professional Development programmes.
• Proven ability to motivate and inspire others.
• Proven ability to relate, motivate and communicate effectively with others.
• Well organised and proficient at scheduling, with excellent presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including high levels of emotional intelligence.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as analytical & problem solving skills.
• An understanding of working in Partnership with the schools acknowledging cultural sensitivity.
• Competent and independent user of Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel and PwerPoint).
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com