Teach English in Russia
START DATE: September 2013
SALARY: Monthly salary from 30 000 rubles (approx $1000)
Windsor English Language School is looking for native speaker EFL teachers
26 or 30 academic hours a week with full academic support.
New headquarters and central school are within a fifteen minute walk from the Kremlin.
Teachers with sufficient experience will be encouraged to undertake the IELTS Examiner Training. Being an IELTS examiner is not only a step forward in your career but also an opportunity to earn money and travel all over Russia and Ukraine.
Windsor English Language School is looking for native speaker EFL teachers in Moscow and Vladimir starting in September 2013:
Windsor provides a range of general and specialized courses to students and professionals. In addition to general English, our school provides IELTS preparation and ESP courses in finance, law, medicine and IT. Along with this, we have Content-based courses in Business and PR and English Club.
IELTS is the world’s leading test of English for higher education and migration. Over one million people take IELTS every year, and this number is growing rapidly. More than 6,000 universities, government bodies and professional organizations accept IELTS scores. There is a growing demand for IELTS preparation services in our school, which will give you an opportunity to develop as an IELTS teacher. If you have an experience of teaching IELTS, you can apply for a position of IELTS examiner which will be a great step in your career.
Our school became an IELTS Pretesting Center over a year ago and now we are an official partner of University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations.
There is also a possibility to become a part of Windsor team in Vladimir! Vladimir is one of the most beautiful, romantic and preserved cities of the Russian Federation. Vladimir is not only a city, but an open-air museum. This unique, historical and cultural city was built in the year 990, and it is considered to be one of the most ancient and beautiful cities of Russia. It has a very advantageous geographical position, settled in the hills only 180 km from the capital of Russia, Moscow. There are other large cities nearby such as Nizhny Novgorod, St. Petersburg and the unique, ancient city of Suzdal. Vladimir is also the beginning of the popular tourist route, the ‘Golden Ring’. The atmosphere and people of Vladimir will overwhelm you and leave you with a great impression.
If you are interested in a teaching position in Vladimir, please make a note in your application.
– 9/12 month contract with full academic support.
– Full in-house academic support.
– A teacher’s monthly salary from 30 000 rubles (approx $1000) for 26 academic hours a week or 36 000 (approx $1200) for 30 academic hours a week. There is a possibility to have some extra hours for attractive remuneration: if you take 4-6 extra hours a week you will make 500-600 USD per month.
Please take into consideration that the salary on its own is only a part of the remuneration package. The school provides the following free of charge:
1. Good quality shared accommodation very close to a metro station. There is a free repair and replacement service. All utility bills are paid for except for telephone bills.
2. Full visa support during the contract.
3. A free medical card is provided for insurance purposes throughout the teacher’s employment.
4. Metro travel card (which covers trips within Moscow and its suburbs). All branches are situated on, or near metro line.
5. Reasonable flight allowance.
6. Meeting at the airport on arrival.
7. Paid induction period.
8. Academic support (including in-house training, consultation sessions, mentoring for less experienced teachers). Teachers with sufficient experience will be encouraged to undertake the IELTS Examiner Training. Being an IELTS examiner is not only a step forward in your career but also an opportunity to earn money and travel all over Russia and Ukraine.
9. Free Russian lessons for all levels given by a professional teacher.
10. Free Internet access in the school; free coffee and tea.
– Candidates be natives from the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand;
– Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (The Cambridge CELTA, the Trinity College London TESOL, etc);
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher (preferred);
– Between 1 and 2 years’ EFL teaching experience in Europe.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org