Teach English in Russia
START DATE: September, 2013
We are happy to announce an opportunity to become a part of the Windsor team in Vladimir!
Windsor provides a range of general and specialized courses to students and professionals. In addition to general English, our school provides IELTS preparation and ESP courses in finance, law, medicine and IT. We also have content-based courses in Business and English Club.
The company started its operations in 2003. Presently there are three schools in Moscow and one in Vladimir, and we teach more than a thousand students per year.
Let us tell you more about the city of Vladimir.
Vladimir is one of the most beautiful, romantic and preserved cities in the Russian Federation. Vladimir is not only a city, but an open-air museum. This unique, historical and cultural city was built in the year 990, and it is considered to be one of the most ancient and beautiful cities in Russia. It has a very advantageous geographical position, settled in the hills only 180 km from the capital of Russia, Moscow. For only 10$ and 2 hours’ travel, and you are in Moscow. There are other large cities nearby such as Nizhny Novgorod, St. Petersburg and the unique, ancient city of Suzdal. Vladimir is also the beginning of the popular tourist route, the ‘Golden Ring’. The atmosphere and people of Vladimir will leave a lasting impression.
– 9 month contract with full academic support.
– A competitive monthly salary for reasonable number of hours.
– Good quality single accommodation very close to the school. All utility bills are paid for except for telephone bills.
– Full visa support during the contract.
– A free medical card is provided for insurance purposes throughout the teacher’s employment.
– Travel card.
– Reasonable flight allowance.
– Meeting at the airport on arrival.
– Paid induction period.
– Academic support (including in-house training, consultation sessions, mentoring for less experienced teachers). Teachers with sufficient experience will be encouraged to undertake the IELTS Examiner Training. Being an IELTS examiner is not only a step forward in your career but also an opportunity to earn money and travel all over Russia and Ukraine.
– Candidates must be natives of the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand;
– Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (The Cambridge CELTA, the Trinity College London TESOL, etc);
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher (preferred);
– From 1 year EFL teaching experience, preferably in Europe.
If you are interested in a teaching position in Vladimir, please make a note in your application.
E-Mail : email@example.com