Teach English in Iraq
CITY: Kurdistan Region
Candidates with overseas experience and IELTS test preparation are strongly encouraged to apply.
1) Three or more years experience managing/leading/supervising an English Language Center.
2) Demonstrated ability to create an effective teaching team, set operational goals and lead the team to planned results.
3) A solid, sustained background in language teaching – specifically with EFL.
4) Must be able to teach at all levels of EFL if required.
5) Knowledge of the latest developments, technologies, and methods in the language teaching field.
6) Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
7) Ability to work with others and create a collaborative environment.
8) Ability to handle difficult situations in a professional manner, and to achieve consensus.
9) A good level of computer literacy.
10) A commitment to maintaining good working relationships with colleagues, both in the language center and in the wider University community.
1) Master’s Degree or higher in a relevant field plus an internationally recognized TEFL qualification (i.e. Cambridge CELTA/DELTA or Trinity CertTESOL/Dip TESOL, or other 120 hour program)
2) IELTS examiner status/experience.
Interested parties please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org