Teach English in Russia
IPT is a purely corporate training company, dealing exclusively with in-company corporate clients. We currently teach 3,000 students in 600 groups at over 85 companies in Moscow, employing over 220 EFL teachers including 40 Native speakers.
IPT also teaches in over 50 regional cities across Russia.
We do not teach “open” groups, teenagers or children,and use Native speaking teachers only for students at Intermediate levels and above.
Group sizes are usually small, averaging 3 – 4 students, and the students are all professional and extremely dedicated.
IPT teaches the full range of standard courses including Business and General English, ESP courses including Business Writing, Negotiations, Presentations and Meetings, and exam preparation courses such as BEC, ICFE and IELTS.
IPT has been an approved Cambridge ESOL Testing Centre since 2007. We also provide dedicated examination services to over 55 international Universities and professional institutions, and teach accredited, English language qualification courses in Marketing and Human Resources.
The company is British owned and managed.
• Extremely stable and consistent teaching schedule ensuring consistent income levels;
• Flight cost reimbursement;
• Free accommodation on arrival in Moscow until permanent accommodation is found;
• Only teaching corporate clients, no children or teenagers;
• Teaching small groups with the same English level;
• Extremely well stocked Resource Room;
• 24 full time, bilingual office staff;
• Central Moscow location;
• Free visa invitation letter, visa registration and visa processing;
• Free Moscow travel card;
• 28 days of paid leave per 12 month contract;
• Paid sick leave (Doctor’s certificate required);
• Invitation to IPT Training Seminars and social events;
• Free Russian lessons (subject to level and availability of teacher and sufficient participants);
University Degree and certified EFL Teaching qualification
Creative teaching approach
Excellent interpersonal skills
Minimum 3 – 5 years EFL experience
Experience in teaching Business English language courses (required), and the following special courses: financial, legal, presentations, meetings, negotiations, etc, (useful, but not essential)
Desire to improve your professional abilities
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org