Teach English in Japan
CITY: Komagane City, Nagano Prefecture
START DATE: January 6th, 2014
Komagane City, Nagano Prefecture Position
CORPORATE ENGLISH TEACHER
4 to 5 day work week 260,000+/month
* Single location with class sizes from 1 to 5
* Teach at a Japanese company to engineers and management
* Looking for an independent and responsible individual
* Work is at only 1 location per day
* Commute is approx. up to 30 min. each way – travel costs reimbursed
Qualified applications for the position being offered will be sent a short list of questions and interviewed.
* Priority also given to applicants with management or computer programming or web design experience
* Date of availability is very important
* Solid jobs with a good working environment
Contract Term: 15 months – until March 2015 – extendable
Terms of Contract: Wage based on weeks/hours worked. Company travel paid, accommodations provided, rent is paid by the individual.
Work Description: English teacher and English resource person in conversations schools and corporate locations.
Office work and other duties may be requested along with other related items within your professional capability.
Working Hours: Minimum 32 Hr. work week (teaching is up to 25 hrs) up to 5 days. Overtime is possible, but up to the individual and company situation.
Base Wage: 240,000 to 270,000 yen per month based on a 128 hr month and depending on ability and experience. 3 paid week-long holidays (1 week in May, 1 in August and 1 at Christmas/New Years)
Accommodation: Sponsored single person apartment provided with all the basic necessities. Rent is approx. 62,000/month – 2LDK with parking.
Increases: Performance related, reviewed at 6-month intervals
1. Bachelor degree minimum
2. Experienced ESL professionals given special consideration
3. Computer literate (Windows, Word, Excel, Explorer)
* Submit by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cover letter – Microsoft Word file format or PDF
* Resume – Microsoft Word file format or PDF
* Recent photo – send JPEG type file
* Date of availability
* Applications without ALL the above information will not be processed