Teach English in Spain
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: 920€/month (after taxes)
• Help students improve reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills in individual or group lessons
• Prepare, administer and grade quizzes, tests, midterm and final exams;
• Provide midterm and final progress report for each student
• Attend regular staff meetings and social activities
Support finding a flat. Aprox. €180 shared flat – €350 individual apartment. Within 5 min walk from the academy and the city center.
Help while opening a bank account, getting the Spanish ID for foreigners, a mobiile phone, etc.
Free Spanish course! (3h/week)
Kedaro International is a private language school located in the southern region of Spain (bordering with Portugal and Seville). We work with both children and adults and also teach Spanish to people from other nationalities.
Huelva is a very typical Spanish city, with a great climate, tasty foods and a low cost of living (1 beer is €1 or less in 90% of the bars). Take a look for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLQG2pDouW8
To apply for this position you MUST meet the following requirements:
1.Native English Speaker
• Teaching skills
• TEFL/TESOL course
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Demonstrated organizational and multi-tasking skills
Experience preparing Cambridge Exams
please send us your CV to email@example.com . You can also contact us by calling at +34 959 873 712 / +34 691 200 789 or visiting www.kedaro.com and www.facebook.com/kedarointernational