Teach English in China
SALARY: A Competitive remuneration package
Join a team of experienced, qualified Academic English Teachers working for a Chinese / Australian University Joint Venture in Shanghai.
The AIEN Institute is the Teaching Centre for the Joint Venture between the Shanghai Ocean University and the University of Tasmania, Australia. The Institute was established in 2002 and offers a four-year Degree program with majors in Information Management and Information Systems and International Marketing. Graduates receive a degree from each of the universities. Currently over 1600 students are enrolled and over 2650 alumni are around the world.
In the first year, the Academic English Program integrates Advanced Level General English, English for Academic Purposes and English Language Study Skills. In the second year, the English Program focuses on Business English and further English Language Study Skills.
AIEN Institute welcomes the qualified and experienced English teachers to work with us.
The AIEN Institute offers:
* a competitive remuneration package
* a living allowance
* an end-of-contract travel allowance
* free workday lunches
* local medical insurance & campus clinic
* paid annual leave & Chinese public holidays
* reimbursement of visa and medical test costs
* high quality teaching materials and lesson outlines
* on-going professional development
* career development opportunities
Minimum qualifications and experience required:
* Bachelor’s degree
* TESOL certificate or postgraduate diploma/degree – minimum qualification CELTA/Trinity Certificate or internationally recognized equivalent
* At least 2 years experience of secondary or tertiary teaching in a TESOL or Academic English Program
(Applicants without the minimum qualification requirements will NOT be considered.)
* Please go to the following URL
* to download an application form. (Your information required in the application form will be used properly and confidentially for only application purposes.)
* Complete the application form and send it as an email attachment to HR Director: Mr. Peter LI – email@example.com
* Your application will be reviewed and will be contacted if an interview (face-to-face, telephone or video interview) is necessary based on your qualifications.