Teach English in China
CITY: Cities throughout China
START DATE: April to September 2013 Start
SALARY: 9000-11000 RMB Monthly
1. Teaching conditions vary depending on locations but the general terms below apply:
Medical insurance: Yes
Paid holiday: Yes
End of contract bonus / airfare stipend: Yes
Alternatively, teachers who prefer to be paid on an hourly basis as a part-time teacher may also contact the central office at email@example.com.
2. Teaching hours consist of classroom hours in our school and in other schools or businesses that we have contracts with. However, the majority of hours will consist of classroom hours in our school. Please note that most if not all classes are children?¡¥s classes. The majority of our students range from 5-23 years of age.
3. Assistance with or paid accommodation (accommodation conditions vary across China and we give our teachers the option to choose the kind of accommodation arrangements they prefer)
4. Free internet access and Chinese classes provided to all our teachers.
Rockies English School is:
1. A Canadian owned school with managers who understand the needs of foreigners and who respect the integrity of contracts
2. A school that provides continuous training and support to teachers
3. A school with an opportunity for career development
4. A subsidiary of Rockies Education Management and Consultation Company (Canada) which operates ESL learning systems in schools, businesses and universities throughout China.
5.A reputable school founded since 2001
We provide for all teachers:
1. A solid curriculum that is specifically written for Chinese learners
2. A structured training program along with easy to adopt teaching manuals that ensure classes are fun, interesting and productive
3. School support in lesson planning and implementing classes
4. Supportive managers whose backgrounds are in education
1. Native English speaker
2. You are responsible, motivated and have a positive attitude
3. Have an open mind and willing to accept and attend weekly training and planning sessions.
4. Over 21 years of age and in good health.
5. TEFL/TESOL certificates an asset but not required