Teach English in Turkey
START DATE: 2012-3 academic year
SALARY: Salaries vary according to the qualifications, experience and the type of the contract.
Offered contract types are:
Full Time: 30 hrs/week
Half Time: 15 hrs/week
3 Quarterly: 24 hrs/week
– For those recruited from places other than Istanbul relocation allowance
– Accommodation allowance of 500 TL/month
– Airport meeting
– Bed & Breakfast hotel accommodation for the first week if required
– Year round in-house training
– Residence permit
-Financial and academic support for teachers doing the DELTA.
Applicants MUST have the following:
• CELTA or TESOL certificate or equivalent (min 120 hour course + observed teaching practice)
• University degree
• A positive and mature outlook, and be flexible, reliable, and serious about TEFL
• Native English speaker (citizenship of a country where the official language is English)
In addition, it will be useful if applicants are:
• Experienced in teaching business English, preparing tailor-made programs and/or have a business background.
• Experienced in teaching young learners
• Experienced/Certified to teach Aviation English
• Experienced in teaching IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC preparation courses