Teach English in Honduras
CITY: Santa Rosa de Copan
START DATE: August 19, 2013
SALARY: 10,000. Lempiras (Approx. 500USD), per month
Bilingual School in Santa Rosa de Copan, Honduras Seeks Two Full Time Preschool Teachers (Female or a Couple)
Posted By: Instituto Educativo Alfa y Omega
Start Date: August 17th, 2013
End Date: July 7th, 2014
• 20 to 25 hours per week teaching time, 10 hours a week for duties, planning and staff meetings
• 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday*
• 2 weeks off December Holidays
• 1 week off Easter Holidays
• Approximate dates for the school year August 19, 2013 to July 4, 2014
Salary and benefits
• 10,000. Lempiras (aprox 500USD), per month
• 3,000 Lempiras (aprox 150 USD) rent stipend per month
• will reemburse the flight to Honduras- payable on completion of first half of contract.
• will pay for flight to home country- payable on completion of contract.
• Medical Insurance
*teachers will be expected to participate in a few school events during the year outside of the regular school schedule.
About Alfa y Omega:
Alfa y Omega was founded 33 years ago as a small private school. In 2001, the school decided to expand to include highschool. Now the school has realized how important bilingual education is and is tryng to introduce bilingual education, beginning with our preschool.
• Bachelors Degree
• Native English speaker
• At least one years experience teaching preschool
• Prefered teachers with Christian values
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org