Teach English in Saudi Arabia
SALARY: 6000RS -15000RS packages including a tax-free salary.
Assistant Professor (male/female) For Eastern province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia .English is the medium of instruction.
Employment benefits: Candidates are offered a highly competitive remuneration package based on qualification and experience.
• Monthly transportation allowance
• Free health care
• Free housing or housing allowance
• Paid 60 days annual leave plus 2 short period vacations at Eid-Al-Fitr, at Ed Al-Adh`ha.
• Annual round-trip air tickets for the employee, his wife, and up to two children.
• Free education for two children under the age of 18 under prevailing policy.
• Service Increment
• Settling-in Gratuity
• End-of-Service Gratuity
ONLY Masters Degree (Plus CELTA) OR Doctorate – PhD
5. Minimum Two Years of relevant Teaching Experience.
6. Proficiency in oral and written English and computer literacy.
7. Curriculum & faculty development and accreditation experience in area of specialization
8. Has a proven professional track record in Higher Education.
• Curriculum Vitae (CV) & Passport copy
• Academic Degrees and Transcripts/Mark sheets or Abstract of thesis if degree obtained by research
• Copies of experience/service letters
• Scanned copy of up-to-date passport main page showing name, nationality and photo.
All CV send to Sabreen@raseeltraining.com & Training@raseeltraining.com