Teach English in Taiwan
START DATE: August 30, 2013
SALARY: NT$63,000〜NT$65,000 per month
The Honor Roll English School is now recruiting professionally minded English teachers with great patience, creativity and sense of humor. The positions will be starting from August 30, 2013 to August 15, 2014. The teaching is in small classes, maximum 16, but the average is about 12. The teaching mix is about 90% young learners ages 7-15, with the remainder adults.
*Work hours: 1:40 pm to 8:40 pm, Monday-Friday. Hours include time for classroom preparation, breaks, and a 1/2 hour dinner break.
– NT$63,000〜NT$65,000 per month (including a monthly attendance bonus NT$2,500).
– One week’s paid vacation plus national holidays.
– National health insurance.
– Assistance in locating housing, airport pickup, etc.
– Reimbursement of work permit, resident visa, alien resident card and medical checkup fees.
Minimum Qualifications are:
– Native citizen from the US or Canada
– At least one year of teaching experience with children
– A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English Teaching or Education
– Willing to make a 12-month contract commitment
– A TEFOL or TESOL certificate an advantage
If you are a dedicated and creative teacher (in good health and a non-smoker), please email your application along with the following documents to Kerry Liou at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) CV (Word format) with a recent photo
2) a copy of your passport photo page (JPG format)
3) Copies of your BA degree diploma and related teaching certificates (JPG format)
4) Two letters of personal recommendations (JPG format)