Teach English in China
START DATE: Feb. 2013 to Jan. 2014.
SALARY: *25 hours teaching per week, R MB8000 to 8500 per month. RMB120 for each extra hour. * 20 hours teaching per week, RMB6000 to 6500 per month. RMB120 for each extra hour.
1. Free fully furnished unshared or shared accommodation with free internet access and telephone.
2. Free health insurance including hospital and emergency treatments.
3. Government invitation letter and working permit to apply for your working Z visa
4. Two days off a week with No office hours.
5. Four weeks paid holidays except public holidays.
6. RMB10,000 for air ticket for one year contract.
7. All our classrooms are equipped with a Smartboard and we provide ready-made slides to accompany all of our curriculum.
8. Free professional TESOL and Smartboard training upon your arrival.
1. To be native English speakers with Bachelor degrees from America, Britain, Australia, Canada or New Zealand.
2. To be Responsible! Cooperative! Motivated!
3. Couples are warmly welcome.
4. To be between the ages of 22 and 50 in good health.