Teach English in Vietnam
• Job title: Academic Manager – Adult and Corporate
• Job type: Full-time
• Report to: Centre Manager
• Location: Hanoi
Planning, implementing and continuously improving the delivery of a high quality and efficient EFL online / phone teaching programme in line with the strategic goals of both the Centre and the Organisation
• Work with CM to plan the Centre’s annual EFL activities thoroughly, in line with the goals of the Centre and the Organisation
• Be responsible for all aspects of EFL delivery according to their delivery plan and the strategic goals of the Centre and the organization, including but not limited to public classes, corporate classes, online materials, testing and fully equipped study/communal areas
• Work with the sales and teaching team to ensure good student experience
• Oversee the Centre’s senior teaching staff, teachers and (with CM or EFL Supervisor) all administrative staff
• Work with the EFL Supervisor and the CM to manage the overall spending of the EFL department in the Centre.
• Be able to report on all aspects of the Centre’s EFL activities related to ensure efficient and high quality implementation.
• Manage the communication within the Centre and with other Centres to ensure planning, implementation and continuous improvement of the Centre’s operations.
• Identify opportunities to develop, improve and add value to Apollo’s existing EFL and Centre operations in line with the strategic goals of the Centre & Organization
• Make sure the centre’s image and operations reflect the Apollo brand image and behaviors.
• Teaching duties: 78 hours per quarter (06 hours/week)
– Salary: Competitive salary with satisfactory contract completion bonus
– Medical insurance allowance
– Flight allowance
– 20 (twenty) working days paid annual leave + 10 (ten) national holidays paid per year.
– Visa and work permit costs covered
• A relevant first degree
• Cambridge CELTA/Trinity Certificate
• DELTA or MA TESOL (preferred)
• Experience in online/phone teaching, blended learning / teaching, new technologies in teaching is an advantage
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
• Flexibility and cultural awareness
• Training and mentoring experience
• Experience working in Asia and/or a developing country.
apply via email to Ms Lee Nguyen: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Your application should include a cover letter stating your interest for the post, your updated CV in English and scanned copies of your BA/MA degrees, Teaching Certificates and valid Police Check. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.