Teach English in Taiwan
START DATE: 1st March, 2013.
SALARY: TWD$53,000~57,000 , plus a NT$10,000 End of contract performance bonus (1st~4th month: TWD$53,000 , 5th~8th month:TWD$55,000 , 9th~12th month:TWD57,000
Student’s age: 6-12
Monday,Tuesday,Thursday & Friday: 2:00pm-9:00pm
Teaching hours: 20 teaching hrs/week max. Overtime teaching pay extra TWD$500 per hour.
1. End of contract performance bonus: TWD$10,000 (paid with the final month salary)
2Income TAX-FREE, guaranteed pay (save you over TWD$ 80,000 a year)
3. ARC(Alien Resident Certificate) and work permit provided; Health insurance covered 70% by school—You pay only around TWD$500 a month!
4. 11 days of PAID vacations: 4 National holidays and 7-day Chinese New Year holiday!
5. Free accommodation: a personal & furnished room (save you over TWD$5,000 a month)
6. Free Airport pickup
7. Very friendly, excellent Support staff and work environment
8. Easy and completed curriculum
9. One year contract extendable
Must be a Native English Speaker
Finished Bachelors Degree or higher
Holder of Teacher’s License/Teacher’s Registration/Sub-teacher’s Certificate