1 x Short term (6 months) full-time position teaching children and adults in Aichi/Gifu Japan. (cover for teachers taking holidays).
* Early-October 2012 to mid-April 2013
* 5 days a week, with 2 consecutive days off
* Working hours are generally 1:30 to 10pm, but
* Maximum of 26 teaching hours/week.
* Application deadline: June 30th
We are looking for an outgoing ESL expert to add to our international staff. Come and work in a relaxed family atmosphere. Our 3 schools are nontraditional and are fully equipped. We are based in Ichinomiya City (Aichi Prefecture), Ginan Town and Gifu City (Gifu Prefecture). This position involves teaching a range of ages: young children to adults of all levels and previous ESL teaching experience is a MUST.
– Native English speaker.
– Bachelor’s Degree.
– TESOL training and experience in an ESL setting.
– Experience living overseas for a minimum of 6 months.
– The ability to plan enjoyable, high-quality lessons for a variety of class types.
– Must enjoy working with people of all ages.
– Japanese is an asset, as is any other second language.
– Starting salary: 250,000 yen per month.
Visa sponsorship / renewal.
– Fully furnished shared staff accommodations. 40,000 yen rent per month plus shared utilities and internet, as well as refundable deposits.
– Overseas travel bonus, yearly contract completion bonuses.
– Company will arrange a cell phone if needed.
To apply, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify when you are available to start.
References a must.
Only qualified, serious applicants need apply.