Teach English in Ethiopia
CITY: Addis Ababa
START DATE: Ongloing 2012/2013 school year
SALARY: Salary for Comfortable Lifestyle in Country
The Gibson Schools System in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia seeks professional and qualified teachers, editors, and administrators for the 2012/2013 school year for all levels from kindergarten to preparatory college. Our school system includes nine Gibson Youth Academy and Gibson Preparatory College divisions in the capital city of Addis, Ababa, Ethiopia. We currently serve over 6,000 students of all ages. A staff of about 1000 people work to develop Ethiopian students into strong, independent and hardworking future leaders.
Positions Available: English Specialist Editor, French Language Program Coordinator, Kindergarten Spoken English Teachers, Art Teachers, High School and College level English and SAT / TOEFL teachers, Educational Leaders/Administrators, Guidance Counselors, College Placement Expert, and Executive Office Manager
*A well structured and stable school system
*Housing and Maid Service Provided
*Highly Qualified and Supportive Administration
*A school structure that expected well behaved and excellent students
*Safe and Interesting Country and Culture
*Development and Service Opportunities
*Salary for Comfortable Lifestyle in Country
* The ability to contribute to building a nation from the roots, the young people.
*Bachelor of Education Degree (BED) or related degree –Specialization in English
*At least one year of teaching experience for teaching positions
* Editors, Guidance Counselors, and Administrators should have ample experience and be experts in these areas. These positions also require long term contract commitments.
*Professional and Dedicated Approach
*Professional and Conservative Professional Demeanor, Appearance, Hairstyle, and Dress
* Must have objective to work as an educator, not a missionary or other unrelated objectives
1) Photos, cv(resume), and letter of interest are submitted by email.
2) Applicant calls a GSS representative for a phone interview
3) A contract is offered
4) If accepted, the contract is mailed to GSS with verified copies of all educational and support documents.
5) A letter of support for the business visa is sent to the newly hired team member and an arrival date is set.
Send an email to [email protected] with the subject: Fact Sheet
to receive our Fact Sheet that provides full information.
Sundry remedies obtainable online to why to waste day and visit pharmacy if you can hands-down buy remedies sit at home. Naturally there isn’t anything you can’t order on the Internet anymore. Sometimes drugstores offer to their customers Kamagra. Learn more about how long does it take cialis to work. Did read something about how long does it take for cialis 20mg to work? Matters, like how fast does cialis work, are linked sundry types of health problems. Most patients possibly say the efficacy of Kamagra is well documented. Is it grave? Of course. Most of patients using this remedy as a rule do not have any side effects to Kamagra. Do not take out-of-date medications. Take them to your local drugstore which will dispose of them for yo