Urgent! High-paid ESL Teaching Positions in China

Teach English Abroad

Teach English in China

CITY: Shandong
START DATE: July 2013 onwards
SALARY: 7078RMB/month

Urgent! High-paid ESL Teaching Positions in Shandong

Job Description
Dongying, Shandong province
Vacancy: 20 Start at July, August and September (Renewable)
20 teaching hours/week 45minutes/class
15 students/class Age 3-15

Salary: 7078RMB/month
Public holidays with full salary
Round trip /One way airfare reimbursed (no more than 4200RMB)
Bonus Name of retention(up to 8000RMB) and contract completion (3000RMB)
Free housing provided
Z-VISA provided

Native English Speakers
BA/BS Diploma or above required
22-45 years old
TESOL/TEFL certificate required
One year or above work teaching experience required

Required Documents and Contact Details

Diploma/Certificate scans
Passport scan
Recent Photo

Application Email: [email protected]

Teach English in China (General Information)

China is a fantastic clash of modernity and tradition. Endless modern glass skyscrapers line the streets, while a few steps away you can find fishmongers gutting fish in the streets. With hundreds of new English schools popping up around the country, China currently offers the most abundant opportunities for English teachers around the world. …  Read More

Teach English in China (Cost of Living)

Teaching English in China can be a fantastic experience, even for those who are traveling to teach for the first time. The cost of living in China is inexpensive. Monthly salaries of teachers in China vary, depending on experience, teaching hours and employer size, etc. Most jobs expect about 15-25 teaching hours per week. Additional time spent for preparation of materials and lesson-planning does not count as teaching hours. …  Read More

Teach English in China (Visa Requirements)

For a teacher to legally teach in China, you need a “Z” visa (for contracts of a year or more) or an “F” visa (for contracts of less than 6 months), and a Residence Permit.

The first thing that you should do is find an employer. They are responsible for obtaining a Foreign Experts Invitation Confirmation from the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs on your behalf.. This certificate is necessary to prove that the foreign teacher coming to China is in the field of work for which he/she is applying. Once approved, your employer sends the certificate (original copy) to the foreign teacher. Then, the foreign teacher is required to visit the nearest Chinese embassy and present the certification and the invitation letter (from host school) to obtain  “Z” visa. …  Read More

Interviews with English Teachers in China

Interview with Kelly Sandor, teaching English in China
Interview with Roger Jones, teaching English in China
Interview with Gordie Rogers, teaching English in China