Teach English in Oman
START DATE: September, 2014
1. A tax-free salary depending upon qualifications and experience. The salary includes accommodation and transportation.
2. An annual pro-rated paid leave of 45 days for each academic year.
3. An annual round-trip ticket (economy class) to the airport of origin.
4. A medical insurance scheme in accordance with the terms and policies of the Medical Insurance Company.
5. An end of service gratuity of one- month basic salary for each year of service.
6. A five-day working week (Saturday-Thursday).
7. The employment contract shall be governed by the Oman Labor Law, and the University Bylaws, Policies and Procedures.
• M.A. or M. Sc. in English or Applied Linguistics; or B.A. or B.Sc. in English or Applied Linguistics; or a relevant university degree with a teaching certificate (DELTA, CELTA, TEFL, TESOL, etc.)
• Teaching experience for at least two years at the tertiary level (university or college )
• A copy of a valid passport.
• Two letters of recommendation.
• Certified Academic qualifications: degrees, certificates, etc.
• Work experience documents or letters to support work experience in the field of English Language Teaching at the tertiary level.
• A passport-size digital photo.
• Application Forms to be filled in by the applicants in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry of Higher Education in Oman. The applicants will be sent these forms after they are shortlisted.