University Teaching Jobs in Henan Province, China

Teach English Abroad

Teach English in China

CITY: Anyang and Jiaozuo, Henan province
START DATE: September 2013
SALARY: 5000RMB/month

We are recruiting English teachers for universities in the cities of Anyang and Jiaozuo, Henan province. Contracts will be from September 2013 – June 2014.

University in Anyang (CV287) – 1 vacancy

Salary and benefits:
*5000RMB/month for 18 teaching hours per week
*Fully furnished apartment
*Return airfare reimbursement
*Travel allowance
*Accident insurance
*Work visa assistance

*Bachelor’s degree (graduated for at least 2 years)
*Native English speaker
*TEFL certificate
*At least 1 year’s teaching experience

E-mail your resume, certificates, passport photo page and reference letter(s) to [email protected] Please apply ASAP – deadline for applications is Monday 8th July.

China Vacancies

Teach English in China (General Information)

China is a fantastic clash of modernity and tradition. Endless modern glass skyscrapers line the streets, while a few steps away you can find fishmongers gutting fish in the streets. With hundreds of new English schools popping up around the country, China currently offers the most abundant opportunities for English teachers around the world. …  Read More

Teach English in China (Cost of Living)

Teaching English in China can be a fantastic experience, even for those who are traveling to teach for the first time. The cost of living in China is inexpensive. Monthly salaries of teachers in China vary, depending on experience, teaching hours and employer size, etc. Most jobs expect about 15-25 teaching hours per week. Additional time spent for preparation of materials and lesson-planning does not count as teaching hours. …  Read More

Teach English in China (Visa Requirements)

For a teacher to legally teach in China, you need a “Z” visa (for contracts of a year or more) or an “F” visa (for contracts of less than 6 months), and a Residence Permit.

The first thing that you should do is find an employer. They are responsible for obtaining a Foreign Experts Invitation Confirmation from the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs on your behalf.. This certificate is necessary to prove that the foreign teacher coming to China is in the field of work for which he/she is applying. Once approved, your employer sends the certificate (original copy) to the foreign teacher. Then, the foreign teacher is required to visit the nearest Chinese embassy and present the certification and the invitation letter (from host school) to obtain  “Z” visa. …  Read More

Interviews with English Teachers in China

Interview with Kelly Sandor, teaching English in China
Interview with Roger Jones, teaching English in China
Interview with Gordie Rogers, teaching English in China