Teach English in Kuwait
START DATE: September 2014
SALARY: US$ 25,000 – US$ 42,000
Grade 1 and 2 Homeroom Teachers, Math Teachers and English Language Teachers for Middle and High School.
– Lesson planning
– Supervisory duties
– Maintain a safe classroom environment conducive to learning
– Conducting assessments and evaluations
– Maintaining student records
– Extracurricular involvement
– Communicating with parents
– Attending and participating in meetings
– Commitment to professional development
Package and Benefits
– Annual tax-free starting salary ranging from US$ 25,000 – US$ 42,000 depending on Grade being taught and years of experience.
– End of service benefit at the rate of half month salary for every full year of service up to five years, then a full month salary after the fifth year.
– Furnished, air-conditioned accommodation
– All utilities paid, except telephone bills.
– Paid summer leave of at least 70 days
– Local health insurance
– Economy air-fare at the beginning and end of contract
– Baggage allowance according to school policy.
– School will arrange and bear all of the costs of staff visa, work permit, and national identification
– Bachelor’s of Education Degree and/or Teaching credential from Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.
– At least 2 year teaching experience
– Knowledge of best teaching practices preferred
– Experience in thematic instruction preferred
– Familiar with teaching towards learning objectives preferred
– Motivated to learn any of the above mentioned qualifications necessary
Send resume’s to: [email protected]