Teach English in UAE
CITY: Al Ain
START DATE: 01 August 2014
SALARY: 22,000 AED monthly
Typical 40-hour work-week including day and/or evening shifts. Duties include but are not limited to: course preparation, lesson planning, instructional prep and admin duties. A high use of English Language software and multimedia programs will be involved and therefore mastery of the computer is essential.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Salary 22,000 AED monthly
Monthly housing allotment is provided in addition to salary.
Travel: Incoming and outgoing flight ticket to home of record.
Medical: Local medical insurance plus travel insurance.
1. Bachelor’s or higher
2. Native American English speaker (Born in USA or Canada)
3. ESL teaching certificate (CELTA preferable) and at least 2 years teaching experience.
4. IELTS, ELC, ALCPT or ICAO exam preparation experience is a plus.
Send your resume and brief cover letter to [email protected]
Put ESL Instructor in the subject line, and include ONLY the following information in bullet form in the body of the email:
1. Position applying for
3. Date of birth
4. Place of birth
5. Educational background
6. Any additional educational certificates
7. Length of educational work experience
8. Attach to email only: Passport copy, CV with photo, TEFL or CELTA certificate, University diploma