Teach English in Turkey
START DATE: immediate
SALARY: Monthly net payment 2500 Turkish Liras
Benefits of Employment
• Accomomadation, and meals are all provided.
• Reimbursement of airfare up to $300.(half after 6 months, half after completion of contract)
• Monthly net payment 2500 Turkish Liras.
• A full time contract of 12 months.
• Work permit and residence permit
• Native English speaker.
• A Bachelor’s degree.
• An internatioanlly recognized teaching certificate: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA…etc.
• A minimum of 2 years of prior teaching General English, Business English, IELTS and TOEFL experience.
• Have cultural sensivity.
If you meet the minimum requirements and are interested in being a part of our team please send:
• A current resume
• Scanned copies of Degrees
• Scanned copies of teaching certificates
• Scanned photograph
• Scanned copy of passport (details page)
• We can arrange an interview on
the basis of your CV but will require your supporting documents before any job
offer can be made.