Teach English in Hong Kong
START DATE: IMMEDIATE
Native English Teacher
Teachers’s main responsibilities:
– This position will require the teacher to teach playgroups at various centres around Hong Kong. Students are age 2-11. Classes usually use set curriculum but teachers may be asked to assist in lesson plan development from time to time.
– Up to 26 paid holidays per year
– Flights reimbursed upon arrival
– IMMEDIATE openings!
– Structured classroom setting with fixed work schedule
– Assistance with lesson planning
– Work visa sponsorship
-Native English Speaker
-TEFL/TESOL OR CELTA with at least 100 Hours.
-University Degree from an accredited university.
-Patient, creative, enthusiastic, and MUST enjoy working with kids.
-Teaching experience is helpful but not required.
-Applicants should be under 30 years of age.
-Applicant must be from one of the following countries: UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Germany, France, Canada.
send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You MUST include a PHOTO AND RESUME/CV to be considered for an interview.