Start Date: ASAP
NAIT’s Department of Continuing Education is inviting applications for Part-time English as a Second Language (ESL) Contract Instructors. This part-time position will provide daytime instruction to ESL students for academic purposes in the Hospitality and Business programs. The ideal candidate will be able to instruct students at a variety of skill levels, and engage students in interesting and innovative lessons.
The successful candidate will be:
- Culturally sensitive and experienced in working with foreign students
- Flexible, resourceful and innovative
- Provide classroom instruction in the following key areas: Grammar & Writing, Reading & Vocabulary, Listening & Speaking
- Utilize appropriate educational technology for communications and presentations
- Maintain professional ethical relationships with students and colleagues; respond professionally to student issues and concerns
Bachelor of Education degree, TESL Certification (other qualifications may be considered)
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Previous experience teaching ESL would be an asset
For further information, please contact Lindsey Hofer, Recruitment Specialist at (780) 471-7013 or firstname.lastname@example.org.