Teach English in Vietnam
At GLN, the members of the teaching force are guaranteed:
1. A highly competitive compensation package
2. Support for professional growth by encouraging them to participate in seminar-workshops, especially those organized by McMillan and the British Council
3. World-class facilities and teaching resources
4. Support from its dedicated academic management team
To work at GLN, teachers need:
1) University degree
2) A qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA, TESOL or equivalent):
Your certification must be from a recognized provider and be a minimum of a 4 week course with an observed teaching component. Any on-line certificates or distance learning will not be counted towards certification unless they contain a substantial classroom component.
Due to government regulations regarding work permits, you will need to bring:
– The original copies of your BA degree and CELTA/TEFL certificate. Photocopies are not acceptable.
– A clean police clearance certificate
1. A soft copy of your full CV (dated and with references)
2. A scanned copy of passport page with details and photograph
3. Your preferred start date.
Please email to: Hr@gln.edu.vn