Teach English in Russia
CITY: Nizhny Novgorod
START DATE: November 2014
SALARY: payment 35000 rub per month (100 teaching hours per month)
– payment 35000 rub per month (100 teaching hours per month)
– Free accommodation (a room in a 2, 3-room flat shared with other teachers, walking distance from the school, city centre)
– Multiple entry one year working visa
– Orientation 1-week training programme (accommodation, food and travel expenses in case the training is held in a different P’titCREF school are covered)
– 21 days paid holidays per academic year un case of 1-year contract, 14 days in case of 9-month contract
– flight reimbursement up to $500 at the end of the contract
– Local medical insurance
– Native English Speaker only
– University Degree from an accredited university.
– TEFL or CELTA – The Young Learner (YL) Extension to CELTA is a plus!
– one minimum year teaching experience
– Patient, creative, enthusiastic, and MUST enjoy working with kids.
send your CV and Cover Letter to Ms Maria Petrunina, General Director of CREF in Nizhny Novgorod