Teach English in Saudi Arabia
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: Basic Salary: 3000USD-4000USD(monthly)Tax Free,(dependent on qualifications, and experience).
• Basic Salary: 3000USD-4000USD(monthly)Tax Free,(dependent on qualifications, and experience).
• Free Standard VIP furnished apartment (Separate – No Sharing).
• Free Round flight tickets from country of origin.
• Free Medical Insurance covered.
• Free transportation ( fully company provided)
• Positions available: 5 FEMALE teachers & citizen of UK, USA only (according to visa availability).
• Must speak English to mother tongue standard.
• Must Hold one of the two following options:
1. A Bachelor or Master degree in teaching English or applied linguistics.
2. A Bachelor or Master degree in any specialty with ESL or EFL certificate.
• Minimum 2 years ESL teaching experience.
• Previous experience in the Gulf region is a plus.
• The candidate must be Excellent in communication skills.
• The candidate must have good working knowledge of IT
Contact & CVs to: [email protected]
Some of the most lucrative English teaching positions in the world can be found in the Middle East and Saudi Arabia represents the most common entry point. Although English as a second language is a required subject in the Saudi national curriculum, cultural differences dictate that native-English speakers are rarely hired by state schools. … Read More
Most people who go to work in Saudi Arabia will find their cost of living extremely low because accommodation, amenities, utilities and even health insurance and schooling for children are largely provided for by their employers. Your only expenses will be food, leisure activities, vacations and a strong urge to go shopping at every opportunity. … Read More
In order to teach in Saudi Arabia, you will need to secure employment before you arrive and will then need to obtain both a residence and work permit which are required for the issuance of a visa. Tourist and business visas are rarely granted. Once you have been offered employment the visas are usually just a formality, but can still be a lengthy process often taking up to two months to complete. Applicants must be at least 22 years old and individuals of certain religious faiths are not eligible. … Read More